Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hat 2.0



Working the same pattern back to back is painfully boring. One would think it would be faster but no, it took longer, because I knew what it would look like finished and working on it was just..boring. No challenge at all. However, I don't love this finished product any less...


I could probably knit 10 more of these before it even starts to get cold, but now I'm on to bigger (better?) things

with this




Sparkle sparkle! I bought this yarn with the last of a gift card I had been hoarding since last Christmas. I love splurging on something that I wouldn't normally buy.



I am currently working on a shawl. I was having some difficulty lining up a spine pattern on it but I think I found some helpful advice on a forum. I started it and ripped out my progress 3 times already so I hope the 4th time will be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment