Thursday, March 18, 2010

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

In bloom: Giant Amaryllis




Current fiber projet: 2x2 ribbed scarf with Plymouth -expression. I love this yarn! This particular color looks almost like camouflage. It's a gift for the next holiday season. I hope to have an item for nearly everyone I exchange gifts with by October. After that I can sit back and relax. No holiday shopping, no malls, no stress. 2010 is a year for giving the gift of warmth!





I'm also currently shopping for a DSLR camera. So far I really like the Nikon D3000. It's between the Nikon and the Canon Rebel. I'm not rushing into the purchase but I feel like I have a deadline because I'd like to give my mother my canon powershot, and her birthday is quickly approaching.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a camera that didn't suck but I won't have a budget for anything decent for awhile.

    If you're still looking, check out foodblogforum.com - there is a lot of good camera/equipment/lighting/etc discussion there.

    ReplyDelete